Pet Tips

For original article click here
As Winter and the Holidays approach…

A.P.A.W. wants to remind you about the seasonal hazards to your pets. The sweet taste of antifreeze is appealing to dogs and cats so make sure to wipe up all spills and puddles and keep this toxic substance away from your pet. Drowsiness, lethargy and depression are the signs of antifreeze poisoning. If you suspect your pet has ingested antifreeze, call us right away. 

Planning a special get together? Stocking up on all the holiday goodies? Beware of guests who may give your pet cookies, chocolate and other sweets.   Your pet’s digestive system is not adapted for such rich foods, and chocolate contains theobromine, which can be harmful and sometimes fatal. If you suspect your pet has ingested a harmful treat, please seek treatment as soon as possible. 

Also, be careful of mistletoe, poinsettieas and artificial snow that are poisonous. Christmas ornament fragments can perforate the stomach; if swallowed, string, ribbon, adn tinsel may cause painful intestinal problems; frayed light cords can cause shock or burns. During the holidays, please keep these potentially dangerous items out of the reach of your pets. 

For original article click here


Apparel & Accessories

Beds & Furniture

Cameras & Monitors




Health Supplies

Aquarium Pumps

Aquarium Filters

Aquarium Lights

Aquarium Heaters

Dogs and Mental Health: 5 Ways Penny Helps Me Mentally
Soft Coated Golden (Wheaten Terrier Golden Retriever Mix): Pictures, Facts, Temperament & Traits
Hairless Chihuahua: Info, Pictures, Traits & Care Guide
Is Jelly Injured or Just Being Dramatic? Why She Pretends to Be Hurt
Funny Cats | Funny Ski Fails
Cake Decorating 101 with Funny Dog Maymo: Yummy Cake Recipe by Dog Chef
Adorable Pets You’ll Just Fall In Love With! Funny Pet Videos 2019
Cat Fails – Funny Cat Videos – Funny Animal Videos 2020