Bring Your New Kitten, Larger Than Life Chihuahua or Other Pet Companions and Check Out All the Party Animals Dialing In
While you’ve been busy working tirelessly during all of those conference calls, your pet has been eyeing for a chance to hop on a meeting too! Now there’s a meeting that puts our pets at the forefront.
Freshpet is excited to share that we’re partnering with actor, comedian, and animal advocate, Rainn Wilson, to host the first-ever Zoomies video meeting for pets on Thursday, April 30.
We get it. You’re working like a dog – balancing your career, kids’ school, and taking care of your pets. You’re over all the video calls with your coworkers and could use a break in your day. Here’s your chance to plug into a meeting where animal lovers can come together and take a break from your at-home routines, and take part in something very special that adds some fun to your day.
So, gather your dogs, cats, rabbits, fish, frogs, and ferrets, or
whatever live animal you call yours, and join us as we commiserate about life
at home with pets and celebrate everything we love about animals.
As part of the most important 30-minute conference call of your day, we
invite you to send in questions for Rainn and our animal expert, Dr. Gerardo
Perez-Camargo. But that’s not all. We’ve got a big announcement to share that
will mean great news for animals and rescues across the country.
Here are some additional details:
Freshpet presents Zoomies, hosted by Rainn Wilson
- Thursday, April 30th
- 2:00 – 2:30pm ET
Please log-in a few
minutes early so to allow time to get Zoom working on your computer.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Please register by Wednesday, April 29th, via the link here: https://bit.ly/2VJdCUC
- Complete registration details
- If the email address provided in the registration is NOT associated with an existing Zoom account – you will be prompted to create one.
- Following registration, you will receive a link in your inbox that you will use to login into the event
NOTE: Registering for the event does NOT guarantee you a spot in the event. Space is limited, so please log-in early on event day.
Zoom is available for download on your desktop or mobile device. Zoom
is also accessible via browser, but the application is recommended.
To make this meeting a special moment for all participants, here are
some rules and guidelines for the call. Please note this is a safe space for us
all to celebrate our love for animals.
- All participants should have a live pet in the video meeting frame during the call. Bonus points for dressing your pet up for this special occasion.
- Once you’re admitted to the meeting, please adjust your display name to include your first name + your pet’s name, so we can give you a shout out.
- Participants will be admitted to the meeting and monitored throughout the call.
- Participants portraying behavior not appropriate for most audiences will be removed from the meeting immediately and will not be readmitted.
- Questions submitted through the registration process will be vetted by the meeting organizer and moderator. Due to time, all questions will not be answered, however, we’ll work to answer as many as possible.
- Help us promote the meeting by tagging @Freshpet in your posts and using #FreshpetZoomies
- By entering the Zoom event, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the production presently entitled: Freshpet Zoomies Conference Call. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by entering this area. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not join this call.
Lastly, remember to have fun! The Freshpet team looks forward to seeing you there!